The Kansas Jayhawks welcome the South Dakota Coyotes into Lawrence on Friday night for the season opener, and that means it’s time for some intel on the KU opponent. To help with that, Andy is joined by John Thayer, the radio play-by-play announcer for South Dakota.
- The oddity of a spring season
- How much development can happen over the truncated break?
- What style of offense do the Coyotes play?
- Offensive players to watch
- What does this defensive line look like?
- Where can Kansas attack the defense?
- Special Teams strengths
- Does the late coaching change help or hurt the Coyotes chances?
- How does the game need to look to give South Dakota a chance at the upset?
- Olympic Sports Update
- Homecoming jerseys
Follow Andy on Twitter: @AndyMitts12
Follow John on Twitter: @johncthayer
Follow the South Dakota Coyotes on Twitter: @SDCoyotesFB
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Get your voice on the show! Leave us a voicemail here with a question, a topic to discuss, or a hot take to fire off and we'll get it in the show.
Use your sports knowledge to make money using SimBull, the stock market for sports! Trade sports teams like stocks and earn cash payouts when your teams win. Visit https://simbull.app/ and use the promo code “CHALK12” for one free week of SimBull GOLD (with a $25 min. deposit), get a chance to win 2 free tickets to a Big 12 game of your choice and start investing in your favorite teams today! .
We are part of the Ten12 Podcast Network. Find links to all of our great shows on our Twitter account at @Ten12Network.
Want to support the podcast? You can become a Sponsor with a monthly contribution here.