The opponent season previews continue, and next up is the Iowa State Cyclones. Andy is joined by Levi Stevenson of Wide Right & Natty Lite to figure out what we can expect from this Iowa State team this season.
- Does the realignment news change expectations or add pressure on Iowa State?
- Key pieces from last year that are gone.
- New contributors
- Stealing recruits from Kansas City
- Defensive names to know
- Potential 1st Round draft picks
- What’s the weak spot of this defense?
- Will we see any more Special Teams hiccups?
- Which non-conference game(s) should ISU fans be worried about?
- Can the Cyclones finally beat Iowa?
- Running through the conference schedule
- Which games will be most difficult (other than Oklahoma)?
- When would be the ideal time to play Oklahoma?
- Which Big 12 game will you miss the most?
Follow Andy on Twitter: @AndyMitts12
Follow Levi on Twitter: @LeviRStev
Follow Wide Right & Natty Lite on Twitter: @WideRtNattyLt
We are a proud media partner for Devonte’ Graham’s Youth Basketball ProCamp! Use promo code ROCKCHALK to save 10% when you sign up at DevonteGrahamCamp.com
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
We are part of the Ten12 Podcast Network. Find links to all of our great shows on our Twitter account at @Ten12Network.
Want to support the podcast? You can become a Sponsor with a monthly contribution here.