It’s officially silly season, as the transfer portal and head coaching search have shifted into high gear. To help parse through the rumors (or maybe spread some more that he is hearing), I brought in the KU Woj himself: Mike Vernon. We talk about what Kansas should be looking for in a head coach, the various candidates, and then answer listener questions.
- How did you get into this type of reporting?
- What are the chances that Emmett Jones stays on as interim head coach?
- What actual options does Kansas have?
- How important is it to keep players on the roster with this move?
- Jeff Monken reporting
- Evaluating the Triple Option
- Other candidates for Kansas
- Which newcomer is going to make the biggest impact?
- What other transfer for Kansas be targeting?
- Filling the open assistant coaching spot.
- Andrea Hudy thoughts
- Random Twitter questions
Follow Andy on Twitter: @AndyMitts12
Follow Mike on Twitter: @M_Vernon
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Want to support the podcast? Right now, you can help Andy’s family out by sharing and/or donating to this GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/tgcancerfundraiser