It’s the final stretch for the Kansas Jayhawks, as they travel tonight to take on the Texas Longhorns in Austin tonight, then host the Baylor Bears in the season finale with an opportunity to boost tournament seeding. But before we get to that, Fetch and I talk about what we learned from the last two weeks of Big 12 action.
- Takeaways from 3 wins against Iowa State and Kansas State
- David McCormack and Marcus Garrett
- Different guys in each game
- Defense has gotten even better.
- Keeping down turnovers against Texas Tech
- What is Bryce Thompson’s impact?
- What’s going on with Texas?
- Texas big men
- Deadly 3-point shooting
- How should KU attack?
- Do we know anything about Baylor anymore?
- Will/Should Kansas schedule another game for next week?
Follow Andy on Twitter: @AndyMitts12
Follow Steve on Twitter: @rockchalktalk
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/rock-chalk-podcast/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/rock-chalk-podcast/support