Mike gave a great preview of the Iowa St. Cyclones in Saturday’s entry into the countdown, and again, there is only one thing that he couldn’t provide: an inside look at what to expect from this team.
To get that, we welcome Levi Stevenson of Wide Right & Natty Lite onto the podcast. We had a LONG conversation, with part 1 covering last season, what’s new this year, and what to expect from individual players. Part 2 covers COVID-19, the schedule, and looks at the rest of the conference.
- Did this team meet expectations last year?
- What should be different?
- Defensive production.
- What happened offensively last year?
- Breece Hall
- Brock Purdy’s mobility.
- What is missing/new on offense
- Effect of COVID schedule shifts
- Draft considerations
- Power 5 schedule changes
- What is the right number of games?
- Any worries about non-conference schedule?
- Concern about Kansas?
- Highlighting issues in the rest of the conference
- Which game is affected most by placement in the schedule?
- Iowa State’s chances against the rest of the conference
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.