The Kansas Jayhawks are traveling to Waco on Saturday for the biggest game of the season. The Baylor Bears are undefeated in conference play, owners of the longest winning streak in Big 12 history, and currently projected as the overall number 1 seed. To help preview this massive game, I’m joined by Scott Chasen of Phog.net, the 24/7 Sports Jayhawks site.
- Biggest game since?
- NCAA Seeding implications
- Best against Oklahoma - Marcus Garrett
- Defense of Udoka Azubuike
- Great defenses across the board.
- Best against Iowa State - Devon Dotson
- ”Quiet” big games from Ochai Agbaji and Christian Braun
- How big is the loss of MaCio Teague?
- Defending Dok and entry passes.
- Kansas defendsive pressure
- Offensive Rebounding and Blocks
- Scott’s Hot Pet Takes
Follow Andy on Twitter: @mister__brain
Follow Scott on Twitter: @ChasenScott
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Find us on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rock-chalk-podcast/id1294906568?mt=2
Find us on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3dno6eQgQovesZXNu6CCoX
Find us on Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/rock-chalk-talk-for-kansas-jayhawks-fans