The second half of the season begins tomorrow. To help preview the game, I brought Gerald Goodridge of Burnt Orange Nation and The Longhorn Republic podcast onto the show.
- Main Takeaway for Texas from the Red River Rivalry
- Where is the lack of depth the biggest issue?
- Big playmakers on offense
- What’s going on with Sam Ehlinger?
- Malcolm Roach out for the first half
- Scheming for a new Kansas coordinator
- Chances of a letdown game.
- How would a Kansas upset happen?
- Hijacking traditions
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Find us on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rock-chalk-podcast/id1294906568?mt=2
Find us on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3dno6eQgQovesZXNu6CCoX
Find us on Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/rock-chalk-talk-for-kansas-jayhawks-fans