We’re halfway through the Big 12 season, and a lot of questions remain. Today’s episode attempts to break down where everyone is, and what big stories we can expect to come in the second half of the season. To help with that, I have Chris Ross from The LandGrant Gauntlet, which covers the entire Big 12.
- Biggest surprise
- Brent Dearmon and Kansas success
- Who are the actual contenders?
- Texas and Sam Ehlinger
- Texas and Kansas matchup
- Can Oklahoma State separate themselves from the bottom of the conference?
- TCU’s brutal schedule
- Most impressive of the new coaches.
- How likely are the Jayhawks to get a win against Texas Tech or Kansas State?
- Which upset is most likely for KU the rest of the way?
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Find us on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rock-chalk-podcast/id1294906568?mt=2
Find us on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3dno6eQgQovesZXNu6CCoX
Find us on Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/rock-chalk-talk-for-kansas-jayhawks-fans