Kansas Athletics has basically one message for you this year: "Nothing to see here folks. Our athletic department is exactly the same as it was last year. And the year before that. And the year before that."
Today, Mike and I talk about just how much that is true and how bad of a thing that is. I won't add much more, as I think the episode content speaks for itself.
- What's the right amount of negativity for this football program?
- Comparing lines for Big 12 teams on the road against MAC teams
- Previewing the Ohio game
- Calling out "wishful thinking" previews (Sorry, Jesse)
- Peyton Bender and the Offensive Line.
- Confidence in the coaching staff.
- Wasting incredible individual performances.
- Recapping last week in Kansas Volleyball.
- Some minor complaining about how the volleyball poll works.
- Preview of all the Kansas action this weekend.
Final Thought: Are we rooting for KU Football to continue to fail to build the case against Zenger?