It’s been a bit longer than I planned between episodes, but to make up for the unintentional break, I invited Carrington Harrison from 610 Sports back to join us. With both Kansas and Missouri coming off the bye, it’s the perfect time to take stock of our program. And of course while we have him we are going to talk basketball.
There were some technical issues that added to the delay, as we recorded this Sunday night but my audio was corrupted. I actually had to re-record all of my audio, but CDot’s was just fine so I was able to salvage the episode. There are probably a few spots where my static-filled voice talks over him, but I cleaned it up as best as I could. Hopefully it doesn’t distract too much from the conversation.
- Did Missouri's firing of their defensive coordinator actually change anything?
- Does Kansas' defensive troubles lie with talent level or coaching?
- Run Blocking vs Pass Blocking
- CDot's thoughts on Peyton Bender.
- Will/Should the NCAA scandal change the way the sport operates in the future?
- Previewing the Basketball Season.
- Malik Newman - Graham's enabler?
- Why all the hype for Svi?
- Which kind of team do you prefer - a balanced team or one with just 1 or 2 stars?
- Basketball x-factors
- Twitter Q&A (via @CrimsonandBlue0): Who do you think will be the leading scorer for Kansas?
- Twitter Q&A (via @heyschneid): Who is more likely to be at their school in 2 years: Barry Odom or David Beaty?
- Accountability for Beaty and Zenger