It's a late start, but that'll be okay. Here are the rules:
- You pick teams, one from each of the KP top 11 conferences:
- BIG 12
- BIG 10
- BIG EAST
- PAC 12
- You accrue a point for each conference win your picks have, UNLESS a team has the gall to win their conference, in which case that team goes BUST and is worth NOTHING -- retroactively. Your score drops!
- "Winning the conference" means simply that no other team in the conference got more conference wins.
- Your slate must be unique. If you have the exact slate of picks as someone else, precedent will be determined by posting order in this thread. I will try to alert people of duplicate slates, but ultimately it's on you.
- Ties will be decided by the total FTM of all your teams, even the busted ones. If that's still a tie, the victory is shared.
- PICKS ARE DUE BY THIS MONDAY, JANUARY NINTH.