Mike gave a great primer on the Texas Longhorns in yesterday’s entry into the countdown, and again, there is only one thing that he couldn’t provide: an inside look at what to expect from this team.
To get that, we welcome Gerald Goodridge of Burnt Orange Nation and the Longhorn Republic podcast back to the podcast. We talk about coaching updates, the skill positions, and what the worst case scenario would be for this team.
- How much are things changing, and how does COVID-19 effect the process?
- How much did they lose on a defense that struggled last year?
- How much does Chris Ash bring to the defense?
- Skill player concerns
- What would be a successful season?
- What game is sneaky scary?
- Worst case scenario
- How much worry is there about this Kansas game?
- Strong statements from Tom Herman, and lots of student activism.
We want your input on the podcast. If you have something you would like to talk about on the podcast, or any suggestions for people that we should try to talk to, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @RockChalkPod.
Find us on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rock-chalk-podcast/id1294906568?mt=2
Find us on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3dno6eQgQovesZXNu6CCoX
Find us on Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/rock-chalk-talk-for-kansas-jayhawks-fans