Central Michigan travels to Lawrence to take on the Jayhawks in what, if we’re being honest, is a must-win game for David Beaty.
Kansas is coming off a 38-16 victory over Southeast Missouri State and is looking for its first two-game winning “streak” under David Beaty.
Wow that last sentence just made me really sad.
Anyway, Central Michigan is coming off a rough opener, barely beating Rhode Island at home in triple overtime, 30-27. CMU had a mixed bag of a 6-7 campaign in 2016. I say mixed bag because yeah, they “beat” Oklahoma State in Stillwater, but they also fell to a bad Virginia team and a really bad Kent State team.
For a more detailed look at Central Michigan, check out our preview.
Here are the essentials:
Central Michigan: 1-0, 0-0
Kansas: 1-0, 0-0
Line: Kansas -5
How to Watch
Sept 9, 3:00 p.m. CST
Lawrence, KS: Memorial Stadium
TV: Fox Sports Net
- Brendan Burke (Play-by-Play), David Anderson (Analyst), Christian Steckel (Reporter)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 319, 323, 5, 30; Comcast 68, 261, 863, 925; Consolidated 696, 54; Google Fiber 206
- State of Kansas: Cox Kansas 76, 2076
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 1747, 747; DirecTV 671-1; Dish Network 450, 412-40
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- Sirius 112, XM 200
Online streaming: WatchESPN or ESPN3