SEMO travels to Lawrence to take on the Jayhawks in the season opener for both squads.
Kansas is coming off a 2-10 season and is looking for its second straight season opening win under David Beaty.
SEMO is coming off a 3-9 campaign in 2016. They may have had a bit of bad luck considering three of those losses were one-point games.
Both squads have obviously been struggling for success lately, especially offensively, but FBS terrible should still be way better than FCS terrible.
Here are the essentials:
Southeast Missouri: 0-0, 0-0
Kansas: 0-0, 0-0
Line: Most FBS vs FCS games are off the board, but it seems like that ones that do have the Jayhawks favored by 21.
How to Watch
Sept 2, 6:00 p.m. CST
Lawrence, KS: Memorial Stadium
TV: Jayhawk Television Network
- Dave Stewart (Play-by-Play), Danan Hughes (Analyst), Rachel Kilmer (Reporter)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 30, 323 or 324; Comcast (KS) 68, 258, 913; Comcast (MO) 68, 258, 913
- Lawrence: MidCo 37, 226
- State of Kansas: Cox Kansas 22, 2022
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 1777; DirecTV 691
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- Sirius 108, XM 201
Online streaming: Out of state coverage only, WatchESPN or ESPN3