Reminder that a fluke win over Texas last year is David Beaty’s ONLY win over an FBS program.
Kansas is coming off a 41-3 home loss to Oklahoma.
Oklahoma State is coming off a puzzling 45-40 home loss to Kansas State.
Here are the essentials:
#19 Oklahoma State: 8-3, 5-3
Kansas: 1-10, 0-8
Line: Oklahoma State -41.0
How to Watch
Nov 25, 11:00 a.m. CST
Stillwater, OK: Boone Pickens Stadium (60,000)
- Sean Kelley (Play-by-Play), Brian Baldinger (Analyst)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 75, 400; Comcast 32, 223, 878, 1209; Consolidated 34, 668; Google Fiber 208
- State of Kansas: Cox 60, 2060
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 652, 1652; DirecTV 219; DishNetwork 150
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- SiriusXM 964
Online streaming: WatchESPN.com or the WatchESPN App
How to NOT Watch
Don’t let them sneak into the offseason to avoid having to #FireZenger.