Reminder that a fluke win over Texas last year is David Beaty’s ONLY win over an FBS program.
Kansas is coming off a 42-27 loss to Texas in Austin.
Oklahoma is coming off a 38-20 thrashing of then-#6 TCU in Norman.
Here are the essentials:
#3 Oklahoma: 9-1, 6-1
Kansas: 1-9, 0-7
Line: Oklahoma -37.5
How to Watch
Nov 18, 2:30 p.m. CDT
Lawrence, KS: Memorial Stadium (50,071)
- Dave Pasch (Play-by-Play), Greg McElroy (Analyst)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 33; Comcast 28, 864, 1205; Consolidated 31, 650; Google Fiber 210
- State of Kansas: Cox 32, 2032
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 602; DirecTV 206; DishNetwork 140
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- SiriusXM 132, 199, 953
Online streaming: WatchESPN.com or the WatchESPN App
How to NOT Watch
For the love of GOD please #FireZenger.