Texas Tech heads north today to see if they can be the first ones to get to 100 points on the Kansas defense.
Kansas is coming off a bye week which was closer than the score might indicate. Prior to that, KU fell by a 56-34 score to West Virginia. We currently live in an era of KU football where 22-point home losses are considered “progress” by some fans.
This next sentence also makes me sad: David Beaty is still in search of his second win over an FBS team.
Meanwhile, Texas Tech is coming off a 41-34 home loss to Oklahoma State. Coach Bro’s Red Raiders are off to a 3-1 start so far with wins over Arizona State and Houston, and in one of those games, they actually played defense!
Here are the essentials:
Texas Tech: 3-1, 0-0
Kansas: 1-3, 0-0
Line: Texas Tech -17.5
How to Watch
Oct 7, 11:00 a.m. CDT
Lawrence, KS: Memorial Stadium (50,071)
- Sean Kelley (Play-by-Play), Brian Baldinger (Analyst)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 75, 400; Comcast 223, 878, 1208,; Consolidated 34, 668; Google Fiber 208
- State of Kansas: Cox 60, 2060
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 652, 1652; DirecTV 219; Dish Network 150
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- Sirius 157, XM 203
Online streaming: www.foxsportsgo.com or the FoxSportsGo App
How to NOT Watch
Don’t turn on FS1. Watch Central Michigan take on Ohio. Or there’s the old standby’s: check out a new show on Netflix, Go to a movie, Buy something on Craigslist, Mow the yard, Smoke a brisket, Invite me over for dinner, I’ll bring beer, problem solved.