Here we go again.
KU’s futility is reaching record-setting levels - literally. The Jayhawks are looking to smash the all-time record for consecutive road losses, and they can’t allow a team like TCU to get in the way.
Kansas is coming off a 45-0 shutout against Iowa State in Ames. KU didn’t cross midfield until ISU put in the backups, and didn’t make it to 100 yards of total offense until the final play of the game.
TCU is now a top-10 team, and is coming off a 26-6 win in Manhattan against Kansas State.
Here are the essentials:
#4 TCU: 6-0, 3-0
Kansas: 1-5, 0-3
Line: TCU -39
How to Watch
Oct 21, 7:00 p.m. CDT
Fort Worth, TX: Amon G. Carter Stadium (45,000)
- Tim Brando (Play-by-Play), Spencer Tillman (Analyst), Holly Sanders (Reporter)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 6, 1206; Comcast 6, 805, 1004; Consolidated 6, 640; Google Fiber 4
- State of Kansas: Cox 4, 2004
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 4; DirecTV 360; Dish Network 205
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- SiriusXM.com 968
Online streaming: www.foxsportsgo.com or the FoxSportsGo App
How to NOT Watch
I’m sure there are TONS of other things you could be doing. It’s Saturday night. Go outside! Do things! Live your life! Don’t be like me!