Some of you have already joined the #FireZenger bandwagon, and as such, do not plan to take in this game - or any other KU football game - until the man who hired Charlie Weis cleans out his office in Lawrence, KS. And I can’t blame you.
In fact, I even support you.
But unfortunately, I will not be joining you. I honestly have no idea why.
Kansas heads up I-35 to take on Iowa State. The Jayhawks are coming off a 65-19 thrashing by Texas Tech in Lawrence, and have not won a road game in 8 years.
Iowa State, of course, just upset then-#3 Oklahoma 38-31 in Norman last week, and no doubt welcomes the chance to get some practice in against Kansas.
Here are the essentials:
Iowa State: 3-2, 1-1
Kansas: 1-4, 0-2
Line: Iowa State -23
How to Watch
Oct 14, 11:00 a.m. CDT
Ames, IA: Jack Trice Stadium (61,500)
- Mark Followill (Play-by-Play), Brian Baldinger (Analyst), Lesley McCaslin (Reporter)
- Kansas City Metro: Spectrum 5, 30, 319, 323; Comcast 68, 261, 863, 925; Consolidated 54, 696; Google Fiber 206
- State of Kansas: Cox 76, 2076
- Nationwide: AT&T U-Verse 747, 1747; DirecTV 671-1; Dish Network 412-40, 450
Radio: Jayhawk Radio Network
- Brian Hanni (Play-by-Play), David Lawrence (Analyst), Josh Klingler (Reporter)
- SiriusXM.com 964
Online streaming: www.foxsportsgo.com or the FoxSportsGo App
How to NOT Watch
I’m sure there are TONS of other things you could be doing. Go do one of those things!