In the days leading up to National Signing Day, we will discuss and look at a few key prospects from each position group that could possibly be signing their LOI for the Jayhawks come February 3rd. This article will talk about the cornerbacks, both committed and those who list Kansas in their top five.
- Marquis Smith, Ranked 37th amongst CB, 3 Star from Ypsilanti, Michigan lists Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa State, Kansas and Syracuse as his top five.
- Benji Franklin, Ranked 82nd amongst CB, 3 Star Houston, Texas lists Baylor, Kansas, Ole Miss, TCU and Texas as his top five.
- Ian Peterson, Ranked 87th amongst CB, 3 Star from Round Rock, Texas is committed to Kansas
- Brenton Nelson, Ranked 99th amongst CB, 3 Star from Hyattsville, Maryland lists Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, South Florida and Virginia as his top five.
- Hamp Cheevers, 2 Star CB from Trenton, Florida lists Buffalo, Idaho, Kansas, Marshall and UMASS in his top five.
- Kyle Mayberry, 2 Star CB from Tulsa, OK is committed to Kansas
- Kyle Moses, 2 Star CB from Chula Vista, California lists California, Duke, Kansas, North Carolina State and Oregon as his top five.
- Kam Lott, 2 Star CB from Jacksonville, Florida lists Alabama State, Delaware State, Georgia Southern, Kansas and Montana State as his top five.
- Rodney Saulsberry, 2 Star CB from Memphis, Tennessee list Duke, Georgia State, Kansas, Memphis and Michigan as his top five.
- Mike Daniels, 3 Star CB from Globe Institute lists Kansas, West Virginia, Arizona, New Mexico and Temple as his top five. Daniels is a JUCO prospect.
- Davion Tyler, 2 Star CB from Kansas City, Missouri lists Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Wyoming as his top four.
- Desmond Fairell, 2 Star CB from Miami, Florida lists Appalachian State, Florida International, Kansas and Northern Iowa as his top four.
- Cole Baird, 2 Star CB from Silver Lake, Kansas lists Central Arkansas, Illinois State, Kansas, Kansas State and North Dakota State as his top five.
- Jordan Prince, 2 Star CB from Edmond, Oklahoma lists Kansas and Missouri as his final two.