Homecoming is on Halloween, October 31, at either 2 or 2:30 PM (start time will be finalized this weekend). I've got a pair of tickets plus a parking pass to give away to a lucky winner (airfare and hotel accommodations not included). Here's how to get them:
The Jayhawks play at Oklahoma State this weekend. In the comments below, give your best guess for the following statistical categories of that game:
1. Who will be the leading rusher for KU in yardage?
2. Who will be the leading receiver for KU in yardage?
3. How many passing yards for Willis?
4. How many kicks - punts plus field goals - will KU attempt?
5. How many turnovers will the two teams combine for?
Bonus question to be used in case of a tiebreaker:
B. Total points combined by the two teams. Price is Right rules apply to the tiebreaker only.
Be sure your email address is in your profile. If it's not, I won't be able to contact you. If you would like to participate for fun but can't use the tickets (or can't give them away yourself) then be sure to say something to that effect somewhere in your comment.