The Kansas-Missouri Series
- Kansas leads the all-time series with Missouri, 170-94, including a 64-53 record in games played in Columbia, Mo.
- The series is tied at 3-3 in Mizzou Arena matchups.
- Overall, Kansas has won four straight, nine of the last 10 and 13 of the last 16 meetings with Missouri.
- Since the inception of the Big 12, KU holds a 23-9 series advantage against Missouri - 21-8 in regular-season play and 2-1 in the conference championship.
- Saturday's game will mark the 42nd KU-MU game with one or both of the teams ranked, although Mizzou's ranking is a bit of a technicality considering their loss on Monday to Nebraska.
- The Jayhawks lost the first-ever meeting with Missouri, 34-31, on March 11, 1907, in Lawrence.
A Win Would
- ...Make Kansas 29-2 and give KU 29 victories for the fourth time in the last five seasons
- ...Earn Kansas the Big 12 Championship outright
- ...Put the Jayhawk conference record at 14-2 igive KU 14 victories in league play for the third-straight season and eighth time in Big 12 history
- ...Give Kansas its fifth-straight win against Missouri and make the series 171-94 in favor of the Jayhawks
- ...Make KU 9-1 in true road games this season and 13-1 in games away from Allen Fieldhouse. Missouri is currently 2-7 in true road games and therein lies the difference between elite and mediocre.
- ... Make Bill Self 17-3 against Missouri, including 14-3 while at Kansas