As the level of competition and uncertainty of a victory wane, so does my interest in a particular game, thus my normally flawless, deep analysis does, too. More of a random thought recap tonight. WARNING: This post has more bullets in it than 50 Cent.
Good Things I Saw
Him being able to hit the open three will be a big key come tournament time. Defenses have really begun to double down on Marcus and, leaving open a guard on the perimeter. If teams get to choose which guard to leave open, of the five that play regularly, Taylor would easily be the choice. But, if he continues to knock down open shots with semi-regularity, they can leave no one open.
Not-So-Good Things I Saw
- More goofy camera angles. When this is complaint number one, your team is alright.
- Sherron Collins two-for-seven shooting in the first half and two turnovers. I'm nitpicking.
- Seven offensive rebounds allowed in the first half. Oklahoma doesn't have the size to match up with Kansas. That should not have happened.
- There are three minutes and fifty-five seconds left in the game and the lead is only fourteen.
- There are two minutes and four seconds left and the lead is only twelve.