OK, here are some quick links around the globe. All of which have to do with today's game.
- KC Star -- You've got your generic preview, and then you have a discussion on two long-ass streaks we have; the homecourt winning streak (at 35) and Sherron Collin's consecutive made free throws mark (at 27).
- UDK -- Tyrel Reed is a clutch shooter which wins close games. See, I told you...
- Topeka CJ -- Brady Morningstar: a pro at knowing his role. An odd way to put it, sure, but it makes sense in the end. Good article. Another article on Kansas' homecourt winning streak.
- KU Sports -- Gary Bedore's basketball notebook. And then, Cole is likely going to wear a facial mask to protect his broken nose. I know it's terrible for me to say, but I'm almost glad he broke his nose to see him in a facial mask. It's going to be histerical. Also, in other histerical news, a Q & A with Conner Teahan on his role in the Jayhawk Musical.
- Oread Boom Kings -- Hiphop agrees with me that this game is terribly difficult to get excited about, and terribly easy to look beyond. So, he begins looking at Big Monday.
- Boulder Daily-Camera (What?) -- History isn't on the Buffs side. Yeah, well, neither is talent. I'd say that has more impact.
- Buffzone -- A quickie, Colorado-Kansas preview.
That's all, for now. Open Game Thread will be up at 2 PM, for the 3 PM tipoff. Again, this shouldn't be exciting. And, from the looks of it, it might not be a busy OGT. But, come and make it an exciting OGT, show up to replace the big hitters who are taking a day off. I'll be there, and that is enough reason, right?