Editor's Note: First off, I apologize for the complete inactivity this week. There is no excuse, and I apologize. With that being said, tomorrow will be jam-packed with preview content before tomorrow's incredibly late start. Uh-huh.
Until then, learn it from an expert on the Villanova Wildcats, Pete from Lets Go Nova, simply the best Nova blog around. His answers are in the quoted text.
1) 1) Going into Selection Sunday, you guys were certainly on the bubble. In fact, I actually had you guys as my last team out, putting in Arizona State instead. So, on Selection Sunday did you expect to get into the Dance, or were you on the edge of your seat all day long waiting for the news?
2) Scottie Reynolds is clearly the star of the Villanova Wildcats, but who else should Jayhawk fans watch out for?
3) What is the Wildcats' biggest strength as a team? In other words, if the Wildcats pull off the upset Friday night and beat KU, it will be because of...what?
4) On the same thread as #3; What is the Wildcats' biggest weakness?
5) 5) Entering the season, and for much of the non-conference portion of the schedule, you guys were ranked and were fully expected to make the Tournament. However, after your five game losing streak, most expected you to be left out on Selection Sunday, and even if you snuck in to bow out in the first round. Given the high expectations entering the season, as well as the mid-year struggle, would you consider this season a success now that you are in the Sweet 16? Or did you expect to get this far all season long?
6) How does the loss of Casiem Drummond, who broke his right ankle on Sunday and will be out for the season, affect Villanova?
7) One last question: What do you see happening on Friday night?
Again, tomorrow will be jam-packed with preview information, but until then skim Pete's blog (again Lets Go Nova) for some tremendous information.