Here are the questions and responses (responses are in the grey boxes):
1) Is this Bobby Knight's last season in Lubbock?
2) Jackson and Zeno are clearly the leaders of this team, is there anyone you see emerging in conference play to match what these two guys have done?
3) Tech is 10th in the country in offensive TO percentage, are there any key factors leading to this extremely low turnover rate?
4) Has the aftermath of Bobby Knight getting his 880 wins affected the team's play at all?
5) The Red Raiders are probably going to be a bubble team come Tournament time, do you think that Tech will get in the Tournament or will it have to go to the NIT?
6) Is the football team's bowl comeback affecting the basketball team in any way?
Make sure you go and check out Double T Nation before during and after the game, it should be a great one.