So, switching things up again this week, we're going to do two smaller OTTs, I think. Or at least, we will try. Today's OTT is going to be a little bit different. It's something I thought of a few times over the weekend, and so I decided I might as well write it up and share it with you guys.
The Official RCT Thread Drinking Game
- Pick an off-topic thread, or a N&N, or any thread (other than an Open Game Thread) from the last year; the thread should have 150 comments minimum. The longer, the better.
- Read through the comment section with drinks at the ready.
- Here's the "scoring system":
- Take one sip every time a commenter mentions any type of alcohol. (Limit one sip per comment.)
- Take one sip every time a commenter mentions Head Coach Bill Self or Charlie Weis.
- Take two sips if the commenter refers to Self as HCBS (or whatever the longer abbreviation is that I'm blanking on right now.)
- Take one sip every time a commenter replies with only the subject and no message.
- Take two sips every time a commenter replies with only the message and no subject.
- Take three sips every time KU Grad 08 posts a gif or picture.**
- Finish your drink every time someone other than Grad posts a gif or picture.**
- Open a new drink and chug it every time an RCT commenter mentions how bad our football program is.
- Take a shot every time an outside commenter trolls KU in the comments.
Now, this can be either a real drinking game, or a hypothetical one. If you choose to try this out for real, please make sure you do so wisely. Wait until you get home, eat lots of food beforehand, and keep plenty of water handy. No blacking out y'all!
So, pick a thread -- remember no OGTs -- with 150+ comments, and read the whole thing. When you're done, come back to this OTT and tell us how many beers and shots you "drank" and how drunk you'd be by the time you reached the end of the thread.
Also, in your comments on this thread, discuss the game. Did you like it? Would you play it again? Would you make any changes to the rules/drinking system? Or any other off-topic topics you'd like to discuss. I'll post another small OTT on Thursday. Cheers!
** - excludes graphs