Hello everyone! So, this week's OTT questions have all been submitted by your fellow readers; I did not come up with any, because, honestly, I think my quality of questions has been sinking the last few OTTs. We're going back to the one larger off-topic thread for this week; next week's OTT (whether one or two) is yet TBD.
On an off-topic note on our OTT, I asked in yesterday's News & Notes if anyone would be interested in doing like a "Movie Club" during the summer. Rather than a "book club," we pick a different movie every week, and then on a prearranged date, discuss said movie; then movie on to another one the next week, until we're safely through the summer! Let me know what you think of this idea...
And now, for our OTT questions:
- Name your top 3 breakfast foods. (Submitted by PenHawk)
- If you could live 24 hours as any famous person who would it be and why? (Submitted by fizzle406)
- What region of the country has the best food (KC excluded)? (Submitted by PenHawk)
- If you could get rid of one genre of music, what would you choose and why? (Submitted by PenHawk... Hm. I wonder where he came up with that question.)
- What advice would you give for the high school seniors starting college? (Submitted by fizzle406)
- What is something fairly common that you have never experienced? (Submitted by fizzle406)
And this week's reading/writing music is brought to you by fizzle406... here you go!