I had planned to post this tomorrow, but you can blame/thank fizzle406 for it being posted today. The below questions are a jumping-off point. If you have any residual thoughts from last night's NC game... this summer's FIFA World Cup or whatever... feel free to post about it here. This is our off-topic thread for the week. :)
As always, if you have any suggestions for future OTT questions, please feel free to email them to me at the6thJayhawk@gmail.com. So, without further ado, I give you...
One more plug for the RCT 'Oscars'!! Vote now! We have 15ish ballots submitted, and we can always use more. (*Looking at you, mikeville.*)
Okay, now here are the questions and this week's reading/writing music selection!
- Did you attend any Royals games while you were at KU? Do you have any good stories from your experience? (submitted by jayhawk1996)
- What is something that you hate how much you love it? (Also known as a 'guilty pleasure,' but that sounds a bit... unseemly. Please keep your answers appropriate for mixed company.)
- Finish the story: "One time I met [insert name of KU player/coach or other famous person if you've never met any]..."
- What's the most embarrassing thing you have done to attract a guy/girl? (submitted by fizzle406)
- Twilight Zone scenario: You live in Kansas. You travel to a different state, but - upon trying to return home - find that you are physically unable to cross the state line back into Kansas. This inability is permanent. How do you react? Where do you choose to live?
- What is the last song you had stuck in your head and/or listened to on repeat?