So, I'm going to be gone for the first part of next week on vacation, and -- because the 10 Top 10 OTT didn't seem to work out as well as normal OTTs -- I'll just post a few questions for you now to discuss today, over the weekend, and while I'm gone.
I'll post another OTT next Thursday (on "May Day"), when I get back from Florida!
Here are a few questions for you for the week/end:
- Best decision you made immediately after high school or during college -- since becoming an "adult"? (submitted by Warden11)
- Name one older celebrity (55+) that you find attractive.
- Who's your favorite comedian? What's his/her best bit?
- Best series finale of any TV show?
- It's April 7, 2014, and you've just won Warren Buffet's bracket challenge with a perfect bracket. Do you take the annuity or the lump sum, and what's the first "fun" things you do? (submitted by mikeville)