Haha, like my punny titles? Okay, yeah, whatever. I had a super long week and weekend, so I'm not on my A-game today after sleeping through my alarm not once, but twice. So yeah, this would be one of those days where I'd skip classes if/when I could -- but being no longer in college, that isn't an option.
So, here are some OTT questions for you to help get you (and me) through the week:
- What is your favorite commercial of all time? Provide link if possible. (Submitted by mikeville)
- You inherit $10 billion from your distant relative Bill Gates upon his death. However, the stipulation is you can only receive the money if you donate all but $10,000 dollars to a (legitimate) charity of your choice. You can create a foundation or give the money to an already existing charity. Do you: a) take the money? b) how do you give it away? c) if you create a foundation, what is its cause/focus?
- What restaurant has the best BBQ? You can only pick one. (Submitted by PenHawk)
- What fictional world would you like to spend a day in? Let's assume that you can have any powers that exist in your chosen world for that day. So, for instance, if you choose Westeros, you can be a warg and have a direwolf. (Submitted by fizzle406, but modified)
- You befriend a person who has been deaf since birth. When you hear of a new technology that would allow deaf people to hear for the first time, your friend asks you to pick out "the most beautiful song in the world" to be the first thing he/she hears. What song do you choose for him/her? Links would be nice.
- The Big 12 crumbles and KU ends up in the WAC due to football concerns. Kansas basketball goes undefeated the next season. Would KU suffer from "Wichita State Syndrome" because people won't be able to accurately judge how good they really are? (Submitted by mikeville)