Here we go! A pick 'em game that is also known as "Warden's Bracket Challenge" but there's no bracket and it's not really like a challenge and Warden doesn't even run it. Whatever! It's fun for the whole family. Except Aunt Theresa, but no one cares what she thinks.
1. Pick ten (10) teams from the NCAA tournament field.
2. Each time one of your team wins a game, you get points equal to their seed.
3. Deadline for entries is before tipoff of the first Round of 64 game (I.e. before Dayton vs. tOSU at 12:15 PM EST Thursday).
4. The "First Four" games in no way count for anything. If you pick a First Four team that loses the play-in game, your pick will automatically transfer to the winner of that play-in game. You can still come back here to change your pick before the deadline.
5. No special scoring rules this year.
6. In the case of a tie, priority is given to the person who finalized their picks first, based on comment timestamp in this thread. I will try to warn people if they pick the exact same teams as someone else.
This year we're offering the biggest prize of all: the satisfaction of a job well done.
HALL OF CHAMPIONS
2009: hunter s. royal
2014: I need more Esteban