Greetings, my fellow Kansas basketball fans! I'm (hopefully) leaving for a work trip tomorrow, barring crazy plane-delaying weather, so I'm posting our weekly questions a bit early. Here's your weekly thread of off-topic questions.
- If the Big 12 dissolved tomorrow, which conference should Kansas try to join?
- What is the best book you were forced to read in school? (Let's say middle school through college)
- Would you rather live a year in the Arabian Desert, or a year in Antarctica?
- What was your worst decision as a consumer (ie, buying something you shouldn't have; paying over ticket price)?
- What is your favorite or most memorable "Bill Self technical foul"?
- (This was added later BC of requests in last week's thread) Who is your celebrity crush? Choose only one!
And, while you answer these questions and/or scroll through everyone else's, here's some music while you write/read.