So it's officially the off-season and barring an Andrew Wiggins commitment, things are going to start getting quiet around here for the next few months. Here are some discussion questions to keep us occupied for the time being. Maybe do something like this every week or two in the off-season?
1. How will Jason Collins' announcement yesterday be looked at farther down the road? Will it be forgotten when a higher profile player comes out or will we look at it in the way we remember Jackie Robinson (obviously very different circumstances)?
2. What are your summer plans? What was your most memorable summer?
3. HCCW has 4 years left on his contract. What is your honest expectation for the state of KU football at the end of those 4 years?
4. Who were your sports idols when you were a kid?
5. I am getting a new grill in a couple weeks. What is your best grilling recipe?
6. What song are you currently enjoying? I'll publish a spotify playlist of all the answers