Facing its highest-ranked opponent since the 2012 NCAA Championship game, the No. 5/6 Kansas men's basketball team will square off against No. 4/4 Duke in the State Farm Champions Classic Tuesday night inside the United Center in Chicago.
Tipoff scheduled for 8:30PM CST or 30 minutes following the conclusion of Kentucky vs. Michigan State in the first game of the Champions Classic.
TV Station: ESPN
Dan Schulman (Play-by-Play)
Dick Vitale (Analyst)
Andy Katz (Reporter)
Live in Game Stats: Kansas Sidearm Stats
Line: Duke currently sitting as a 4.5 point favorite.
- Kansas and Duke are two of the winningest programs in college basketball. Here are some notables about the Jayhawks and Blue Devils:
- Kansas and Duke are two of only four NCAA Division I men's basketball programs with 2,000-plus all-time victories: Kentucky (2,112), KANSAS (2,102), North Carolina (2,091) and Duke (2,002).
- Dating back to 1990, Kansas' 24 current consecutive NCAA Tournament appearances is the nation's longest active streak. Duke is next with 18.
- KU has five national championships, including three NCAA titles, while Duke has four NCAA championships.
- Kansas ranks fourth in all-time NCAA Tournament games played at 136. Duke is fifth at 132.
- Kansas and Duke have met nine times, including seven on neutral floors and five in the NCAA Tournament.