Sorry Fiz, you had your chance. Now it's Friday, and the people demand their RCTFF update!
With the MLB playoffs beginning, I asked Tim McCarver to comment on our teams.
1. Land Crab (4-0) - The Crab's opponents are in trouble, because they don't have anyone on their team who throws like Peyton Manning does.
2. Papa Wheelie's Boys (3-1) - Aaron Rodgers is a drop back passer. What is a drop back passer? He is a guy who drops back and passes. Very simple.
3. Rock Chalk Tupac (3-1) - Mount Brees erupts again!!
4. Denver Fax Machines (2-2) - There is a huge difference between going for it on fourth and two and going for it with only two yards to go on fourth down.
5. Mantis Shrimp Murder Sticks (2-2) - In my view, as good as Michael Vick was in the first two games of the year, that's how as bad he's been now.
6. The Anti-Dentites (2-2) - Watch Calvin Johnson use his hands to catch the ball.
7. Sharknadoes (2-2) - Matthew Stafford didn't throw that ball down and in, he threw it down and up.
8. Fighting 5.7s (2-2) - Something to keep in mind - it's raining lightly. The grass could be very wet on running plays.
9. The Pinkys (2-2) - Janikowski kicks the ball too hard. He's always clogging up the end zone with those touchbacks.
10. Hip Hops Team (2-2) - The reason Carson Palmer overthrew Larry Fitzgerald is because the arms are attached to the shoulder.
11. Glengarry Glen Dorsey (1-3) - With Jamaal Charles, it's not really a zone read as it is a zone run.
12. The JayShox (1-3) - Defenses have had great success against Eli Manning this year when they intercept his passes.
13. The Wheat Farmers (1-3) - One thing about running backs, they don't play defense.
14. Dante's Afro (1-3) - If Sean McGrath beats you deep on a play, then that was not a good defensive play call.
Fantasy Player of the Week - Drew Brees, 41.85 points
Fantasy Owner of the Week - Anti-Dentites, 100%
Fantasy Owner of the Weak - Sharknadoes, 78%