Here it is boys and girls (hopefully a few ladies read this site). Wins for every team in the field vs the RPI top 75. I don't know whether the information will be any help when it comes to filling out a bracket, but it can't hurt.
A few notes before we get to the graphs.
- This is looking at wins only. A lot of teams had losing records vs the top 25 and these graphs do not show that. Initially, I was going to use italics to denote the teams with losing records vs top 25, but that was nuts. Way too much information without being clearly identified, defeats the purpose of using the pretty graphs.
- You will get 5 graphs below. The first four graphs are broken up by seed. The first graph will show seeds 1-4, 2nd graph shows seeds 5-8, 3rd graph shows seeds 9-12, and the 4th graph shows seeds 13-16. The last graph shows total wins vs top 75.
- Teams (within each graph) are sorted by most wins vs. top 25.
- The number next to each school name refers to the seed in the bracket.
- Not all of the graphs have the same scale, so make sure you don't compare graphs. I don't think I can set the scale in google sheets.
Debating whether or not to match up teams by bracket later this week. Yes or no?
One more graph, top 16 teams in terms of total wins vs . RPI top 75.